Saturday, May 3, 2008

gotta cup 'O' Joe?

Hollywood did so good at his baseball game today. For those of you not Little League savvy, when they hit Farm League they are the step up from T-ball. They only get 5 pitches since most of them swing for a good or bad pitch they generally will strike out if they don't watch the ball. they are being pitched to by one of their coaches. Hollywood did so good today. He had a couple warm up pitches then hit them HARD AND FAST every contact. Great Job buddy.
Now for the funny stuff. Hollywood tried out the catching position again today. All geared up and ready to play he went out and did his job. When I checked on him after the inning I asked him how he felt about it. He answered, "I did good but my cup slipped down all the way down my pants leg." I had the think about that for a half a second... being a girl and all. "Um, honey? You are supposed to put the cup INSIDE your underwear." He throws his head back and laughs. "That makes sense!" OHH BOY... the things you learn being the mommy of boys. That and that tadpoles and live indefinitely in the bucket outside your house. We're at 3+ weeks now.

No comments: