Friday, August 3, 2007

7 Things I love about Hollywood


1. He is so smart... he loves to learn new things and is driving to find answers to the unknown. First Grade show and tell he told about ... The Bermuda Triangle. That's my boy.


2. He has never been a huge cuddle bug but sometimes when he's tired he just curls up and leans on me lets me hold him. I so treasure these moments.


3. He loves to read and be read to. We are starting the Harry Potter series and he is so enthralled. He can't wait for me to change the page or the next thing to happen.


4. He loves video games. If you know Hollywood you know I must PRY him away from his games. He's really good at them and is learning that just because you can't pass a level yet you keep trying and you'll make it. It's kinda like everything in life but it doesn't hurt or bleed as much when your character falls and you have to try again.


5. He guards his words but gives out love and truths about you when you least expect it... like last night.


6. He dreams and imagines BIG all the time. He loves to not just be in first but to WIN with a vengeance. He is very competitive.


7. I see so much seriousness and frustration just under the surface and I feel for you but you are figuring things out yourself and finding answers along the way. You are my independent one and though I miss the hugs and kisses I treasure the big boy you are growing into.

No comments: